Georgia went into full recruiting mode this weekend by hosting several outstanding high school recruits.
Three-star offensive lineman commit Owen Condon (Bishop McGuinness Oklahoma City ,OK) shared a photo Saturday from his Twitter account with two fellow commits and two major UGA targets.
Pictured with Condon are commits Trey Hill (Houston County High, Warner Robins, GA) and North Gwinnett’s (Suwanee, GA) Warren Ericson. In addition, five-star recruits Jamaree Salyer (Pace Academy, Atlanta) and Cade Mays (Knoxville, TN Catholic) join Condon.
Landing all five of these offensive linemen recruits would possibly rival last year’s historic signing of offensive linemen.
The full list of players in Athens this weekend is as follows:
- 5-star DE Brenton Cox (Stockbridge, GA)
- 5-star DE Micah Parsons (Harrisburg, PA)
- 5-star OG Jamaree Salyer (Atlanta, GA)
- 5-star OT Cade Mays (Knoxville, TN)
- 4-star WR Tommy Bush (Schertz, TX)
- 4-star LB Channing Tindall (Columbia, SC)
- 5-star RB Zamir White (Laurinburg, NC)
- 5-star QB Justin Fields (Kennesaw, GA)
- 5-star DE Adam Anderson (Rome, GA)
- 4-star OL Warren Ericson (Suwanee, GA)
- 4-star OL Trey Hill (Warner Robins, GA)
- 3-star OL Owen Condon (Oklahoma City, OK)
Georgia’s current 18 commits are rated as the No. 3 class in the country and No. 1 in the Southeastern Conference.