Georgia’s 40-29 win over Missouri was certainly not pretty, but a road victory in the SEC is always nice, no matter who you are.
It was a tough, physical game, and UGA players will return home to Athens banged up and dealing with injuries.
Following the game, Kirby Smart gave the media an injury report.
- Offensive lineman Ben Cleveland, who went down in the third, is dealing with a “lower extremity injury,” according to Smart.
- “I’m not sure yet on Ben completely,” said Smart.
- Georgia could be without speedy wide receiver Tyler Simmons for 2-3 weeks after suffering a shoulder injury.
- Freshman cornerback Tyson Campbell, who had a first quarter defensive touchdown, exited the game due to a stomach bug, according to Smart.
- ILB Monty Rice was in uniform, however, did not play due to an MCL injury.
- OT Andrew Thomas made the start but re-injured his ankle and had to depart early.