2019 4-Star UGA Target To Announce On Wednesday

2019 4-Star UGA Target To Announce On Wednesday

Football

2019 4-Star UGA Target To Announce On Wednesday


After a disappointing recruiting stretch for the Dawgs last week, Wednesday brings with it another chance to get back on track.

2019 4-star safety Lewis Cine announced on Twitter Tuesday evening that he would be making his commitment Wednesday afternoon.

Cine, a highly touted recruit out of Trinity Christian School (Cedar Hill, TX), will be deciding between the Georgia Bulldogs, Florida Gators, Texas Longhorns, Penn State Nittany Lions and Michigan Wolverines at 1:00 pm eastern time.

247Sports Crystal Ball has Georgia as the 83% favorite to land Cine, with Penn State receiving the remaining 17%.

A commitment to the Bulldogs would help to reload their already stacked 2019 class, following a trio of decommitments last week.

Cine ranks as the 59th overall prospect in the 2019 class, 3rd at his position and 8th in the talent-rich state of Texas.

Georgia’s 2019 class entered last week as the top ranked in the nation, but after losing a handful of commits, the Dawgs slipped to No. 3.

Latest

More UGAwire
Home